balancing group management
Consistently offsetting the balancing group
Schedule management describes the process of settling energy supplies between balancing groups based on ¼-hour energy schedules. By no later than 2:30 p.m. each day, the balancing group manager provides the transmission system operator with binding notice of the intended energy supplies for the following day. The goal of schedule management is to achieve a consistent balance within the balancing group to ensure the volume of energy fed in matches the volume consumed at the same time.
The document "Process description Schedule Management" contains all the important details regarding the schedule process in Germany. See Downloads.
Secure communication in schedule management
Regarding to a decision of the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA) "BK6-18- 032" all schedules has to be send as signed an encrypted E-mail.
The document "Rules on secure data exchange in the schedule process" contains all relevant information. See Downloads.
Downloads Schedule Management
- Starte Download von: Process description Version 4.3Process description Version 4.3
- Starte Download von: Workdays in schedulingWorkdays in scheduling
Downloads Secure Communication
- Starte Download von: Rules on secure data exchange Version 1.5Rules on secure data exchange Version 1.5
- Starte Download von: E-Mail Certificate Schedule ManagementE-Mail Certificate Schedule Management
- Starte Download von: Factsheet CommunicationFactsheet Communication